Achieve that sweat-ready glow without the damaging sun exposure. Fitcover's THERE SHE GLOWS Sweat-Ready Self-Tan Drops - will transform your favourite moisturiser, serum or oil into a fuss-free bespoke tanning product. Our unique formula contains Melanotone™ Complex that contains melanin-enhancing, tanning and skin-firming peptides to give you that radiant tan glow and smoother, toned skin.
Tanning has never been this easy with Fitcover There She Glows Sweat-Ready Self-Tan Drops - a revolutionary product that makes tanning more convenient by transforming your favourite moisturiser, serum or oil into a bespoke tanning solution.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Babchi Oil (Psoralea Corylifolia Seed Oil) known to support good melanin production.
- Fruit Extracts to soften, smoothen and exfoliate the skin for more even skin tone.
- Guarana (Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract) to promote the appearance of firmer, toned skin.
Before application ensure skin is dry, clean and exfoliated.
Face: Mix 2-4 drops with your favourite facial moisturiser, serum or oil and apply evenly for a sunlit glow.
Body: Mix 4-6 drops (per body part) with your favourite body cream or oil. Apply in circular motions.
Tanning Solution: Add 20 drops (per 100ml of tanning solution) to increase the DHA percentage.
Sun Tanning: Add 20 drops (per 100ml of tanning oil). Apply before and during sun exposure.
Tip: Wash your hands after use.
Caution: This product alone will not protect your skin against harmful sun exposure. Repeated exposure on unprotected skin will increase the risk of skin aging and cancers. Be aware and take measures to protect your skin.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If an allergic reaction occurs, discontinue using the product and consult your doctor immediately.
Ok.. so this all-star cast of ingredients is as follows.. I'll break each one down for you as well!
- Dihydroxyacetone - derived from plant sources such as sugar beets and sugar cane; It darkens the skin by reacting with amino acids in the skin's surface.
- Hamamelis Virginiana Extract - enhance the appearance of dry or damaged skin and help to reduce flaking and restores the suppleness of skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - contains aloin, which can block up to 30 percent of the ultraviolet rays when applied to the skin’s surface; contains glycosaminoglycans, that help bind moisture into the skin.
- 1, 3 Butanediol - can add needed hydration to skin cells
- Glycerin - prevents the loss of moisture from products so they don’t dry out quickly
- Psoralea Corylifolia Seed Oil - support good melanin pigmentation in the body, promotes even skin tones and maintain healthy skin
- Paulinia Cupana Seed Extract - It is used in skin care and anti-aging products for its toning, antioxidant and astringent properties; guarana-containing cosmetics may reduce sagging in your cheeks, improve skin tightness and minimize wrinkles around your eyes
- Polysorbate 20 - increases spreading property of the product
- Phenoxyethanol - highly effective in preventing the growth of fungi, bacteria, and yeast that could cause products to spoil
- Isopropyl Myristate - As an emollient, helps strengthen the skin’s natural moisture barrier, which helps it stay hydrated by reducing moisture loss.
- Ethylhexylglycerine - functions as a preservative and a skin-conditioning agent
- Sodium Metabisulphite - preventing or slowing deterioration of cosmetic products caused by chemical reactions with oxygen.
- Santalum Acuminatum Fruit Extract - Quandong’s high levels of antioxidants, Vitamin C, Rutin and Phenolic Acids make it perfect for skincare as it nourishes, protects and soothes your skin.
- Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract - has a high concentration of vitamin C in its fruit; Contains gallic acid and ellagic acid; a good source of antioxidant that can promote healthy, elastic and supple skin
Due to hygiene reasons, our Tanning products are not covered by our 100% money-back guarantee.
Should I use it daily?
A high quality self-tanner can last 3 days to a week. We do recommend to reapply 3-5 days to keep your skin tan.
Is it good for all skin types?
Self-tanner is good for all skin types. However, we recommend like any other cosmetics to do a skin patch test if you are known to have sensitive skin
What is the difference between the tanning drops and the self-tan mousse?
With regards to their application: tanning drops will be added to your favourite moisturiser, serum or oil and transform it into a tanning product while tanning mousse is good to go and uses a tanning mitt to apply.
Can I use the drops on my face as well?
You can put self-tanner on your face just as you would on the rest of the body. Just make sure you do it right way (using facial moisturiser, serum or oil) and ensure skin is clean, exfoliated and dry before application
Can I use it directly on my skin?
We do recommend to add it to your favourite moisturiser, serum or oil.
Does it have SPF protection?
This product doesn’t contain sunscreen and this alone will not protect your skin against harmful sun exposure. Be aware and take measures to protect your skin.
Approximately, how many drops does 1 bottle have?
There She Glows has 30ml, thus approximately 600 drops.
Please Click Here for more information on Refunds
Please Click Here for more information on Faulty Goods