November is indeed a month of flash sales online and various pre-Christmas deals! These ‘unbeatable’ deals definitely seems to be… unbeatable with their constant popping up on your feeds. I feel you. Perhaps I can share with you some of my sanity-saving online shopping tips! Trust me, I’ve been there.
- Identify the SALE period you want to go all out on. Those with no minimum purchases required are the best!
- Have a list ready of the things you NEED to buy during the sale period. You can even add them to your cart already. I would suggest that you also check what these products are made of. It’s almost 2020 and we ought to be conscious buyers already! Am I right?
- Scroll through the online stores of these brands and start scouting. This way on SALE day, you’ll go straight to it!
- Prioritise. It gets pretty overwhelming when the SALE angels have already descended upon your screen! Don’t get distracted. Eyes on the prize a.k.a the NEED list you already have!
- Of course, don’t forget the CODES just in case!
- Get in touch! If you have any questions, don’t shy away from messaging the brand! There are so many ways to get in touch with brands nowadays right? Who knows, you’ll build a great relationship with them just because of one query! You can also get in touch with me on my Instagram @novajanefit_.
These are just some of my shopping sanity tips. This way it saves you mental energy and minimise the stress!
While I have you here, you might want to check out Fitcover’s Black Friday SALE offerings with up to 30% OFF on all items with no minimum purchase! Feel free to scout our website as early as now www.fitcover.com. We’ll be announcing our promo code real soon!